This last week was Spring break for the kiddos..........Mother nature forgot to add the Spring to this years break! It has been FREEZING all week and then on Wednesday once we had finally ridden ourselves of 99% of the snow this is what happened.....


On thursday i think we hit the high 30's so that snow melted and the winds blew for the rest of the week.
Now today we are once again in the throws of a full blown blizzard. I just took these next pictures a few minutes ago. What happened to spring????





4 comments:
Sorry about your spring break. it should have been last week like Tyson's. You can move down here to St. George anytime. Let me know when Spring finally comes then I might come up to visit.
I know it! It's great for the needed moisture but it's also nice to have a warm spring break so we can get outside! Jer wanted to start on some yard work this past week for his break, NOPE!
Looks like you need to join the club and move to a warmer climate. I think the pool temp at my parent's is up to 70, so we'll soon be swimming. Hopefully the bitter cold doesn't last too much longer, if it does, vacay to AZ!
I agree with mom, it's time to move to St. George. And all I can add is, I am SO glad I don't live in Idaho anymore. I couldn't take that cold mess!
Post a Comment