That has been the theme as of late in our household, unfortunately! It all started when one morning Kenna and I were headed out to put her on the bus for school when i looked down and thought 'how wierd where did that broken egg shell come from". Few more steps down the driveway and wallah i saw it. Our sunfire and Durango had been egged sometime that night I can't begin to tell you how furious i was. It doesn't seem that we were the victims of a random act of violence either it's a long story but it seems it may be related to Dakotah the girl who was living with us (she is no longer staying here, another long story, just to some up Scott and her had words one night and she was asked to leave). There is an officer trying to track down the culprates by tracing where the eggs were purchased from, whoever it was left the empty cartons behind. So for now we wait and see what they discover.
If you have never been egged i hope it never happens to you, expecially during the winter months, frozen solid egg yolk is VERY difficult to get cleaned off I scrubbed so hard my fingers were sore. Below are the pictures of the wonderful mess that greated me....thankfully only a mess was left behind and there wasn't any perminant damage.

Then last weekend MaQuade and a few of his buddies went to the local park to play some football since the weather had improved a little bit. About an hour later i get a call from Quade to come pick him up because he'd hurt his shoulder after his friend had tackled him from behind. Home we came and I couldn't see any deformaties and he was able to move his arm, albiet painfully. So i figured maybe he'd just popped it out of place a bit and it'd gone back in so he was sore, i've done that myself and i know it can be quite painful for a few days. So i gave him some advil and sat him down with an icepack. The following morning i got him up to get ready for school and he just had tears in his eyes because his arm hurt worse so after another look ove rthe night it had become really swollen and was bulging out a little bit at the c

ollar bone so off to the Urgent care center we went, where we found out he had in fact broken his collar bone. He has what they called a TP break because the collar bone is bent in the shape of basically an upside down V. So now he is in a sling to help with the pain and goes back for a follow up in 4 weeks. It's not slowing him down much just limiting him to the use of only one arm. The worse part of it for him i think was the fact that it messed up his birthday plans. Last Thursday he turned 13, and had been planning on going Go Carting with a cpl friends in lue of a big party. Well that has now been postponed for 4-6 weeks! He decided it wouldn't be no fun watching others race on his birthday, don't blaim him!
3 comments:
Both of those stories make me so sad! So they're still lookin for the egg throwing culprits huh!?!? I was wondering if you've learned more about that or not. Your vehicles looked like no fun to clean. That sux you had to be a victum. And poor Quade to having broken his collar bone. That's gotta be so painful. I hope he heals fast so he can actully enjoy what he wanted to do for his birthday! Poor guy!
Well dang! I fell bad you're vehicles were egged and it was a major pain to clean up :( People can be just stupid. And poor Quade! I bet it's driving him crazy not to be able to do what he wants to do. We hope he feels better fast and the 4-6 weeks fly by for him!
Well that doesn't sound like very much fun. I've never had a broken bone, but I bet it isn't any fun. I'm sure your luck will turn around soon and I hope they catch those punks that egged your cars.
Post a Comment