Flollowing here are some pics of the kiddos' dressed up in their costumes. First we have Kenna.

Next MaKayla decided she wanted to be a devil, first it was going to be a cute devil. But i decided it would be too much fun painting up her face "devilish" not to do it haha

Then we had MaQuade who all month long was telling me he was not going to dress up this year, so i was fine with that i wasn't going to force him. Then at the very last minute (seriously we were ready to head out the door) He grabbed a pillow and stuffed it in his shirt and said there i'm fat, he's all or actually i look pregnant so we dubbed him "the pregnant man" lol My son i tell ya

Then we had baby jasmine who was a rainbow chicken while dakotah was a doctor. Plus a couple more pics of the kiddos. A good time was had by all and i hope you all enjoy the pictures

PS...if you had previously read the date with my kids post (before today that is) I figured out why the scrapblogs weren't clickable and got it fixed. So if you would like to see those images bigger you can do it now :)




7 comments:
I love the pictures!! The kids looked so good. Kayla's costume rocked. She really did look like a little devil. You did a really good job on her face paint!! Kenna looks like an adorable sweet bunny! And Quade makes me laugh. Way to compromise for the last minute costume! And my those kids did get lots of candy! WOW!
Hahaha! So I was reading Amber's post & she pretty much said it all :) Well it looks like the kids had a lot of fun!! My only sad moment of this Halloween is that we only got ONE trick or treater!!! I was sad & we had good candy too. O'well! Can't wait to see what they all come up with next year!
Cute costumes. Makenna looks so cute and adorable and Kayla, well what can I say. If I didn't know that she really is a sweet, good girl, this costume would have made me think otherwise. My sweet Kayla's still there isn't she? Good thinking Quade. You look great too. Love you kids. Grandma
Quade is tooo funny. I can see him doing that. The girls were cute. Its funny that Kena went as an adorable "innocent" bunny and Kayla went as the devil...that is so oppisite of their personalities...LOL
looks like Halloween was fun for your whole family! Fun costumes! And I like the motherload of candy you added in the last picture!
Oh man, that preggo man costume is funny. Quade looks SO excited :) Yeah, I'm all about the candy. Riley collected a lot for me this year,haha.
So, I see you are as clever as your sisters with the photos! Luckily, my sisters aren't hip and don't have blogs so, so far, I have the best one! Your kids are darling, Kayla kinda scares me though! Happy candy eating........
Post a Comment