
Here are the Kiddo's 2008 school pictures! I was so happy i actually got Quade to smile (he's like the other boys in our family, where smiling is "not cool")., but since they take their school pictures on registration day I got to be there with him and so the whole time we were waiting in line I was making him laugh and so when it was picture time he was trying really really hard to get serious, but he just couldn't do it...hahaha score one for mom! I love Kenna's she looks so sweet an innocent (maybe that's why she likes having her picture taken so much, it's deceiving to her "real" demeanor) although it's weird not having her glasses on, she told me it was her idea to take them off because she kept closing her eyes with them on.
And dear Kayla, she always worries herself to death on picture day to remember to smile, so she always ends up with a silly fake smile because she concentrates and tries so hard i've tried to convince her to just relax the dear thing, but it's cute anyways.




6 comments:
The kids pictures are so good. Quade looks handsome with a smile. Makayla always looks good. I like her hair. And MaKenna looks like a model in her pose. I can't wait to get one.
The kids look so good in their school pictures!! Quade looks great with his smile! Makayla is so sweet, even though she concentrates so hard she still looks really good. I like her hair too! And your right Benna's picture makes her look so sweet and innocent! I love them all! Will you do me a favor and e-mail me their school pictures. I would really like to use that pic of quade for Paige's book I'm making. It's a lot better then the one I got now. And then I would just like to have the girl's too!
Love you!
SOOOO CUTE!! They look so good. I had no idea that they took their pictures at registration. That would suck if you didn't know and showed up in your grungies.
You guys are awesome bloggers; I'll need to take a few lessons from you! Your kids are getting SO big and their pictures turned out great! We'll keep up with your blog; thanks for sharing!
Jer and Lacy
What nice pictures!! And tell Quade how handsome he looks when he is smiling & girl's like that :) I think it's official...you have to get Benna laser surgery or something becuase her eyes look soo pretty :)! What a great pic! And Kayla looks way cute!! Looks like they all nailed it this time :) I'm expecting copies!!!!
why of coures there cute look at there dad
Post a Comment