Santa was very kind to us this year and brought loads of goodies (more then he should have) amongst some clothes and random toys we ended up with a Wii, Xbox 360 for quade and a Nintendo DS for Kayla. And i FINALLY got a new computer and can i say LOVING IT!!! Makeing my little scrapblogs was so much more fun not freezing up every cpl of minutes, i honestly didn't know that freezing up wasn't the normal thing haha. Scott got some nice warm boots to keep his toes from freezing in the subzero temperatures he works in and a air compressor he's been dying to have ever since we moved in to this house. Below are some random pictures of the Christmas chaos!

Hmmm while i was uploading that i thought of something i wanted to say but alas it has slipped my mind lol So i'll just move on (blushes) Here are the pictures of the decorations in and outside of the house i promised to post and never got around to before now. The outside picture isn't the greatest because at the time it was foggy and well every picture turned out with all them dots on it but you get the general idea. I can't wait til next year because there will be even MORE lights strung about i absolutely love christmas lights but i ran out this year so yesterday i braved the cold and hit the 50% off sale at walmart and got 16 more boxes of lights woohooo so stay tuned for next year *grins*

Until next time be safe, have fun, and stay warm :)
P.S ok so i remembered what it was i had forgotten. I was just going to mention to those that didn't know and may notice in the pictures that we did finally get a new couch for our basement it's a sectional actually. We found it about a month ago i think it was and got a great deal and just couldn't refuse so when you come visit no worries there is now finally a place free from rips and tears for everyone to sit :) and it is SUPER comfy!!




6 comments:
Well Merry Christmas!! Dang you have that couch completed covered w/ presents!! Also nice job on the couch! I want a sectional soo bad but Mike says No until we have a family room to put one in (quiet sobs) also your post always make me laugh!! Well I wish we could all be together on Christmas but until then this blogging thing sure does help ;)
Also I was just thinking...remember how you told me that you guys had a "sit down" with all the kids and told them this Christmas was going to be a little quieter & not to expect much...well, don't you think their going to get the wrong idea?? One minute your telling them not to expect much then EVERYONE gets something quiet nice & expensive. Hopefully next year they won't be expecting a Great Christmas FULL of presents...You'll really have to expand your wallets. haha!!! Sorry I thought it was funny & thought i would share ;)
Merry Christmas!
Fun Christmas Jenny! We're glad you spoiled yourselves with some awesome gifts! Jer's parents also got a wii and we had fun playing it. And you probably don't know what to do with all your extra time your new computer is saving you huh!
P.S. That sure is a nice hat the Scott's wearing!
What a Sweet christmas you guys ended up having!! But I think it's nice you guys got the oppurtunity to spoil your selfs! How fun! And your christmas decorations looked great, by far better then mine. My outside had a wreath on my door and that's about it. Hopefully as the years go by I'll be able to expand on my decor!!
P.S. Don't forget to e-mail me those pics of the bows I made for the girls. I'm glad they liked them!! (also, I hope they liked the clothes they got from grandma, because I about picked them all out, if not it was all grandma! lol!)jk
Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. You did a good job with your decorations. Did you put up 2 trees? That must have been a lot of work. I like your family picture. The kids are really growing up fast and everyone looks so happy. Anyway, hope things are going well for you and your beautiful family.
Thanks for the advice on the sippee cup! I'm just gonna have to buckle down and give it a try!
hey you, just thought I'd let ya know I've been checking your blog a lot waiting to read how you've been ;)
Post a Comment