Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby Jasmine


Although Jasmine isn't my baby, she is a big part of our family so I wanted to put up some new pictures of her to show everyone the monster baby that tries to rule our house haha. She is a handful, even worse then Kenna was wich i didn't think was possible. She will be turning 1 yr old on the 18th and is finally starting to take her first steps. She can get about 5-6 steps before she plops down and decides crawling is easier. It's been quite an adjustment having a toddler in the house again, as much as i love babies i did not miss this stage haha. Oh i would post a picture of Dakotah as well, but she hates having her picture taken so she's always hiding or turning her head, eventually i will get her lol

2 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Yeah you'll have to track Dakota down one of these days! But I'm glad you posted more pictures of jaz! Of course she's a part of your family now, so I love to see and here about her and how she's doing as well! Crazy she's almost one! Time really does go by fast!

Bonnie and Steve said...

Dakota and Jazmine are lucky to be living with you. You are so good to her. I'm proud of you Jen. You're a good example to me.