Summer is finally here, well at least summer vacation is! Today was the kids last day of school. And at there school they do a last day of school family picnic, so here are a few shots we took there, so yes they are recent. (i finally got new batteries for my camera) The kids did great in school Makayla got Math B, Reading B+, Spelling B+, Writing B........Quade has Math A-, Reading A+, Science A, Social Studies A+, Spelling A, Writing A-. They both did great and we are very proud of them!!!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago




3 comments:
yeah!! Sounds like the kids had a great school year! I'm so glad I had something to read when I got on your blog today...haha!! Keep Blogging...even if it feels like nothing worth writing about to you...we all like reading about it anyways :)
The kids are looking so cute!!! I can't wait to see them again! It sounds like the kids did great in school this year! I am so proud of them all!! Let them know I love them!!! And yes just like Traci said..Keep Blogging! We love having something to read about!!
Bring on the posts!! I'm really excited and can't wait!!! I wish I would see you guys more too. I've scene Traci a lot recently because we went up there this last weekend because my friend Erica just got back from England with her baby boy and husband. So I went up to visit her and Becca Snell and her husband. And we stayed the night at Traci's a night. I'll probably post some on it. But yeah I wish I would make it up to Idaho more. I miss you all! :(
Post a Comment