I started writing some of this in the about me section but decided then it would be too long so i figured i'd do an official post and give a run down of our year so far. It has been a wild one to say the least! In Feb. Scott was offered a job driving water truck in the oil fields of Wyoming, it's a great opportunity and we are really excited about it, although it still keeps him out of town it's much better then the long haul. He works 5days on then 3 days off so once everything gets settled he will be able to come home every week woohoo! Myself and the kids are really excited about getting to see him alot more, and now we can actually plan for things lol no more who knows when he'll be here, he's on a schedule, yeah!!! Scott is also very excited as we just took over payments on a 2000 F150 pickup and a 5th-wheel trailer for him to live in up there and for us to use for camping, he is very much the kid with a new toy he's so excited!
The kids are all doing well in school and can't wait for summer to get here. As for me i have mixed feelings on it, can't wait for warm weather but not so sure i'm ready for all kids all the time either haha.
As you know we also have to additions to our family living with us, Dakotah and her baby Jasmine. Dakotah is working full time and going to school so i spend my days taking care of Jazz and Kenna. Jasmine will be 10 months old on friday and she is a handful! I thought Kenna was a challenge to take care of, well i was wrong, jazz is worse!!! That baby girl is into everything and anything i tell ya! Now i know why i stopped having kids, i am not cut out for this no more lol
Scott's mom had a heart attack the end of march as most know, but she is doing pretty good right now, she easily tires and is still weak but all things considered she is doing pretty well. She's even been able to cut back on the amount of oxygen she's needed to use.
That's kind of it in a nutshell, i probably could go on for pages if i wanted to but i don't want to bore everyone with my first "official informative post". I have to say traci and amber were right about the addictiveness, i just realized it is now almost midnight (i started playing with my page at oh around 9pm) my how time flies! so off to bed i must go!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago




2 comments:
I'm excited for Scott's new job. And I didn't know about the truck and trailor, that's nice. Especially for when you go camping since he's going to be home more. That is so awesome! And I'm glad all the kids are doing so good, they're growing up so fast!! And isn't this a great addiction, I was up till midnight last night too. woops! But time really does fly! Also, you'll probably notice I almost comment on everything you post. I like letting people know I've seen and read what they've posted (hint,hint) lol I just had to throw that in because I don't get many posts :( lol jk I'm not sad. Anyway, I'm glad scott's mom is doing better a little at a time.
Neiner Neiner - Told you soo :) And yes, Amber will probably be the first one to comment on all of your posts, she is definately on top of the commenting thing. Your background is very cute, I looked at that one as well :) Sorry about the header thing, I know Amber can help with that :)
Post a Comment